Usage: wclock [time]
The "wclock" command is used to modify the time on the white player clock in
a setup game.
time The time on the white player clock. It has to be expressed as 'hh:mm:ss'
1. It is not yet possible to set the increment in setup games.
2. It is possible to set the black player clock in a setup game with the
3. After both clock times have been set, use the "unpause" command to start
the clock. Use the "pause" command to stop the clock if it is already
4. To reset the clocks to the set values use the "resetclock" command.
5. Some graphical interfaces (e.g. xboard) will not show the clock of setup
games; however, it is possible to list the clock times with the "time"
6. If it is desired to set the clock to a value greater than one hour, the
hh:mm:ss format must be used.
will set the time on the white player clock to 2 minutes and 20 seconds;
will set the time on the white player clock to 1 hour, 54 minutes and 33
since a clock time greater than one hour is requested the hh:mm:ss
format must be used. The server will inform you of the wrong format with
the following error message:
bclock bname brating bsetup clock examine pause
resetclock time time unpause wname wrating
Created: 7 February 2004 MAd
Sun Feb 11 14:27:58 GMT Standard Time 2007