Usage: style n
Sets your 'style' variable to n. Equivalent to "set style n". This command
allows you to choose among the various board display options.
1. Standard ICS board in ascii format (default)
2. USA-Today Sports Center-style board
3. Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for dark backgrounds
4. Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for light backgrounds
5. Style suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Email Board suggested by Thomas Fought (email@example.com)
7. Miniature board
8. ICS interface maker board -- raw data dump
9. last 2 moves only (previous non-verbose mode)
10. Alternate raw dump
11. Same as 8, but with verbose moves ("P/e3-e4", instead of "e4")
12. Similar to style 10 [see "help style12" for details on this style]
13. Displays board in color for SGI machines -- white versus purple pieces
with purple and black squares (for b/w monitors it would display as bold
Some graphics interfaces work only with specific board styles. Determine
which one is best for your set up.
Suggestions on different styles are always welcome.
See Also: interfaces style12 variables v_style
[Last modified: April 7, 1997 -- Friar]
Sun Feb 11 14:27:58 GMT Standard Time 2007