Usage: pobserve [user_name]
The "pobserve" command is used to observe bughouse games.
no parameter You will observe your partner's bughouse game if he's playing
name You will observe the bughouse games of the partner of user
'name' if he is playing one.
1. Non-bughouse games will not be observed.
2. When you are observing a game, you will receive an updated board position
and game information each time a move is made. When a game you are
observing ends, you will be given the result of the game.
3. To stop observing a game use the "unobserve" command.
4. The "allobservers" command can be used to see who is observing games in
5. The "pfollow" command can be used to automatically observe bughouse
games, without the need of using pobserve at the start of each of them.
will allow you observing the bughouse game being played by MAd's
partner. If MAd is not playing a bughouse you will get the follwowing
MAd is not playing a bughouse game.
allobservers bughouse follow games observe pfollow unobserve
Created: 23 January 1998 Friar
Last Modified: 7 February 2004 MAd
Sun Feb 11 14:27:58 GMT Standard Time 2007